Here we are at the end of another lift week. I can't believe how fast this week has just FLOWN by!!!
Also, if you don't finish the layout within the week, please send it along to me anyway...I will get it up to the photo album along with the others when I do updates to the bloggie!!
If you did the lift but don't see it in the album, please link me to it in the comments and I'll get it up with the others, and if the date stamp is within the week, then I'll get the prize to you as well!
Let's get on with the show!
Our winner of the gift certificate to Ronna Penner's Store is...
Betty C!! Man, she is one lucky lady - she's won once before...take this lady to Vegas, baby!!!!!
Here is the layout she submitted:
The photos are scans of my father's slides.
Ronna Penner's Alter It Chapter 3, Text Paper Collection, & Stripes & Roses, Zoe Pearn's My Little Sunshine. Mat: Kelly Sauvage's Corrugated Memories. Katie Pertiet's Curled Photo Frame & Loosely Labeled. Sophia Sarducci's Iron Bead freebie.
Congratulations Betty and Ronna or I will be emailing you with your prize this week!! Enjoy!!!!
When looking for this week's lift, I kept seeing our next designer's creations in my mind and knew that it had to be embellished, it had to be colorful and it had to have a fun, fresh theme. I went through pages and pages of the gallery at DST and this layout was exactly what I was looking for. I think you'll agree with me that it's really versatile and will be very fun to lift. I don't know if I have perfect pictures like this one, but I'll certainly have fun trying!!! Our next lift is called "Pink Sunglasses" and it's by Kim Weiss!!!
You can give her some love HERE
I've already told you how much I love this layout, so take a peek at it and find what YOU love about it and lift away!!!
Our featured designer of the week is someone who really has her finger on the pulse of the scrapping world. It seems to me that every trend seems to be in her layouts FIRST, before anyone else has really embraced it. She has an eye for what is hot and new and fresh, and I know that so many of you out there love her designs too!!!
Have you guessed who I'm talking about yet? Yep - it's none other than our Target loving Hodge Podge gal - Gina Miller!
You can find all of her designs at her own store, Gina Miller Designs
Browse around and get to know her designs! I'm sure you'll easily spend your prize in her store!!!!
The Lift Guidelines:
1. Anyone who does this lift whether you use Gina's elements or papers or not, will get an email coupon from Gina for a one time use of 20% of anything in the store coupon just for playing along! (expires June 15th) You MUST complete the layout before Midnight Saturday and link it to me in the comments here to be eligible to receive the coupon.
2. Anyone who does the lift and uses 2 elements or papers of Gina's (And PLEASE - feel free to add in any other designers elements and papers as you like. You do not have to use all Gina's items, but it would be cool if you did so people can see the kits in action!) but those that do will be entered into a drawing to win a 25.00 gift certificate to Gina's store!!! I will enter all the names of the scrappers and pick the lucky winner!!! No contest, no "whoever's the best" - it will be a random drawing. Everyone has an equal chance to win, and you can win more than once - so if you win one week, you're still eligible to win the next week!!
3. Post your layout up on the web where ever you'd like, with a link to it in the comments here, and I will send you the code for your coupon. I would prefer this method as typepad emails me with your email addys and then I don't have to go searching for it! LOL You may also email me at digiscraplift at yahoo dot com if that doesn't work for some reason or another. If you just post it in the gallery but don't link me up, I may not see it and you may miss out on being in the drawing!
4. I will set up a photo album here and post all the lifts on the blog in the photo album at the end of each week.
5. Each lift and Featured Designer will be featured on the blog for one week. I don't ever CLOSE the lifts, they'll always be available and I'll upload any latecomers when I get them, but the contest / Featured Designer Goodies end on Saturday midnight of each week. The photo albums will remain on the site.
Now that all the legalese is done, make sure to take a look at our newest layout, check out Gina's store and get a look at what she's got to offer!!! I'll see you in a few days when we take a browse through some of Gina's designs in her store!!!!
Ok, ready, get set...SCRAP!!!!!! See you in a few days!